At this point my CheapMaker is working perfectly, but I hate how this cubic design makes everything complicated when it comes to access some parts in order to do some tunings or modifications.
It is the occasion to test a new design I made. It’s supposed to use only parts you can either buy or print.
The frame is made only from 20x20mm aluminium profiles and 3D printed part.
It has a huge building volume (220x270x260mm).
This is the last design I made and as it works really well, I built several exemplars of it.
Here are a few pics of two AluMakers, from the construction to the finished products:
And here are a few samples, showing the quality reached by the AluMaker.
Leave a Reply